Who We Are
The Washington State Health Advocacy Association (WASHAA) is a charitable membership organization that represents health advocates in Washington State. WASHAA was founded to raise awareness about the growing market of health advocacy services, businesses, jobs and resources in Washington State. WASHAA seeks to help patients struggling to understand and access the health care system.
Now is a
We aim to:
- Build a strong network of WA State Health Advocacy professionals
- Raise awareness of health advocacy services
- Define professional standards and code of ethics
- Provide business development, continuous education and professional benefits to members
- Start a discussion on advocacy services reimbursement
The Washington State Health Advocacy Association (WASHAA) is dedicated to promoting health advocacy in WA State, empowering patients and improving healthcare outcomes.
Revolutionize how people view their relationship to healthcare. Transform patients into empowered and active healthcare partners in their care.
Integrity, excellence, professionalism, collaboration, inclusiveness, innovation.