Partner Membership: $250
Partner Membership allows the organization as a whole to share their mission, goals, and the types of Health Advocacy services that they provide. It also allows individuals working within the organization to promote their own unique skills, experiences, and services.
- Organization recognized on the WASHAA website as a Partner and listing in the online WASHAA Health Advocates Directory
- List up to 2 organization employees in the WASHAA Health Advocates Directory for free. *Additional employees are $30/person*
- Yearly promotion of your organization, programs, and/or offerings in our monthly eNewsletter
- Two complimentary tickets to WASHAA's Annual Meeting
- Organization acknowledged as a Partner at the WASHAA Annual Meeting
- + Includes all benefits provided to Supporter and Professional Members
- Sign and abide by the WASHAA Code of Ethics.
- All Members with a professional license must provide their license number at the time of membership enrollment.
Not sure which WASHAA Membership Level is right for you? Contact Us! We are happy to answer any questions you might have.
Join Our WASHAA Community -- Get the Latest News, Free Materials, and More!
**Includes exclusive access to the Second Opinion webinar by Io Dolka and the End of Life Resources Booklet**
Become a Community Member
We require a double-opt-in to be added to our Community Member mailing list. After you have signed up, open your email and confirm your permissions for WASHAA to contact you in the future. Also add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your list of safe senders.